Do you want to:
- Improve company morale?
- Improve productivity?
- Reduce time spent complaining about aches and pains?
- Reduce sick time?
- Reduce mistakes made because employees are distracted from pain?
We can offer a little help or a lot of help for small companies in the Sarasota, Bradenton, and Lakewood Ranch areas.
Wellness lectures can be delivered for groups of up to 40 team members. There are a variety of topics which Lizz is prepared to speak on, many of which can be customized for your industry.
- Quick Tips: Wellness That Doesn’t Take Time. Customizable. 20-40 minutes. Employees will learn wellness tips to reduce eye strain, fatigue, neck and back pain, and risk of carpal tunnel. Each tip is worked in to the day in a way that does not take additional time away from business tasks.
- Sit Better: Desk Optimization. 10-20 minutes. Can be included with Quick Tips. Taking just a few minutes to set up a workspace can save hours of pain later. Learn the latest industry advice on office ergonomics.
- How to Perform Better at Business (and Every Area of Life). Customizable. 20-40 minutes. Employees will learn how the way that they feel and function affect every aspect of their life, including their business success. They will also learn how this affects their business relationships with vendors, coworkers, direct reports, and customers. Tips are given to increase their productivity, improve their attitude, and eliminate the distractions of aches and pains.
- Self Massage for the (Insert Profession) Customizable. 20-40 minutes. Employees learn how to take care of their muscles using self-delivered techniques, inexpensive tools such as tennis balls, as well as using basic self-care like hot and cold.
Onsite Chair Massage
Employees receive a treatment at their preferred pressure. They remain fully clothed in an upright, fully-supported seated position, and no oils or lotions are used. Up to 6 employees can be seen in one hour, though a maximum of four is recommended to allow enough time. Rates vary based on the company location and number of hours at location.
We provide informational flyers for you to post at your location as well as a sign up sheet for your HR or contact person.
Offering treatments for manual therapy and therapeutic exercise is a way that you can help employees get the care they need to deal with headaches, thoracic outlet, carpal tunnel, back pain, and more!
Call Lizz Pugh on her personal cell at 941-321-5311 to plan or email email@example.com.