Medical Massage Specialist Lizz Pugh, LMT
Have you tried just about everything, but haven’t found relief yet?
Are you tired of not “feeling like yourself” and desire to get back to the awesome parent or business owner you used to be? Or maybe you have a life-long condition you need help adapting to.
If you’re ready for some serious help from a therapist who specializes in working on the tough cases, Lizz may be the therapist for you.
Lizz has specialized in helping people with headaches, neck pain, and TMJ dysfunction since graduating from the Sarasota School of Massage Therapy in 2003.
She has been a faculty member there for more than a decade.
Lizz is also on the Board of Directors for the Commission for Massage Therapy Accreditation. In addition she volunteers to teach health and wellness concepts to various segments of the local community.
First Visit: Allow 90m to 2 hours $150
How Lizz is different:
- She has over 15 years experience, over a decade of which has been focused on medical massage (not spa or relaxation work)
- The first visit is a non-rushed chance to fully explore your history and create a custom plan. We partner together to co-create your care in a way that’s meant to meet YOUR goals.
- Each session is a mix of hands-on manual therapy, gentle therapeutic exercise, and integrative modalities to help address various aspects of your case based on current pain science and research: we try hard to keep the woo out of Lakewood Ranch.
- Lizz holds many certifications and has invested deeply in additional training in areas that allow her to address your concerns from a multi-modality approach. No cookie-cutter treatments.
Integrative and Relaxation Services
Are you ready for:
- True to time massage therapy appointments (you pay for an hour and you get 60 minutes, not just a “spa hour” of 50-minutes)
- Consultations that don’t come out of your hands-on massage time
- Upgrades included at no extra charge:
- CBD Oil
- Cold Stones
- Hot Stones
- Hot Packs
- Hot Towels
- Hand Scrub
- Foot Scrub
- Weighted Blankets
Brian is our Pain Relief Specialist who gives excellent deep tissue massage and neuromuscular therapy, as well as a darn good relaxation massage.
He is available Wednesday and Thursdays most weeks by appointments.
Jen is our Chief Relaxation Officer and we suspect she secretes Xanax from her fingertips. She graduated from Sarasota School of Massage in 2004 and enjoys working on all ages.
Brian and Jen are $89/true hour or $114 for a 90-minute session.
New clients can receive 20% off your first session for a limited time.