A frequently asked question we get about our full body laser pod is “what is the difference in the settings?”
We have six “use cases” that you can choose from. This is from the company-provided sign we have in our treatment area:
- Sports Recovery
- Accelerate performance and recover 4-10x faster
- Repairs: ligaments, muscles, tendons
- Reduces: stiffness and soreness
2. Chronic Pain Management
- Soothe and Reduce Pain from:
- Nerve Damage
- Auto Immune Conditions
- Inflammatory Conditions
3. Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Soothe and reduce pain from:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (my husband, Jay, is a walking testimony for this one)
- Degenerative disc disease
4. Would and Injury Healing
- Reduce inflammation and accelerate recovery from:
- Surgical Procedures
5. Skin Conditions & Anti-Aging
- Improve and reduces:
- Discoid Lupus
- Skin tone
- Improves collagen
6. Weight Loss
- Lose inches
- Shrink fat cells
- Improve body tone
- *when used alone with an appropriate diet and exercise program
So what is the difference?
The company held patient trials for each of the six use cases and determined, based on the results, the settings for healing each one with corresponding irradiance and wavelengths that were most effective.
Laser therapy has been proven time and time again to be effective and safe. Side effects usually are mild and negligible. (Usually a brief flare up, and that’s rare and possible with any type of treatment including chiropractic, massage, physical therapy, etc.
Remember, we’re a massage studio. We treat soft tissue and not diseases. While the technology has been proven to help many conditions, we focus on pain management and athletic recovery-type cases. You’re free to choose any setting you’d like, and we encourage you to discuss with your physician any specifics about your medical history.
Who can’t use the full body laser pod:
- Active or very recent cancer or tumor (you can still receive handheld laser, just not over the mass)
- Pregnancy (you can still receive handheld laser, just not over the uterus)
- Being so allergic to light that you cannot be out in the sun for 10 minutes (chances are you don’t live here in Florida!)
It is safe for:
- Pacemakers and other implants
- Almost all medical conditions
If you’re ready to try the laser pod, give us a call 941-676-3433 or book an appointment online.